Thursday, June 11, 2009

Peter Pan - Mr. Orton's Class Play















Hook, some pirates and the Lost kids narrators















The Narrators / Lost Boys















Mr. Orton, John, Tinkerbell, "Michelle", Lost boy















Scene 6 - Wendy's Rescue















Chillin' with the Lost Kids (and Tinker and Michelle)















Mr. Orton's Fourth Grade Class

Carter did a great job with his play this morning. I will post some videos later. He was a narrator. He spoke very clearly and did a very nice job. We were so proud of him. GREAT JOB CARTER!

3 comments:

  1. A Hoy, Matey!!! Carter looks so cute! Can't wait to see the clips of his speaking role. Go Carter! Go Carter! I am so proud of Carter -- the smartest, the funniest and the best!!

    Love you!

    Aunt Becky

    ReplyDelete
  2. Carter, you look great. I, too, cant wait to hear your speaking part. I am so proud of you. Looks like a darling play and you look like you are having soooo much fun. Love you. Grandma

    ReplyDelete
  3. Carter, I was SO glad that Mr. Orton invited me to your play since you or your Mom DID NOT!!! I was so glad I was there to see you perform!! You did such a great job and looked so darling in your costume!! I was SO proud of you Carter!! Love you. Aunt Kristy

    ReplyDelete