Sunday, February 22, 2009

Road Show Weekend!






We all had a great time at roadshows. Kristy did a great job organizing everything and the kids had so much fun. It is so nice to see all of their positive, fun, and creative energy! My favorite part was when I was walking around knocking on doors to let the groups know they were on deck to perform and I saw Matthew's group in a circle praying. I burst into tears! What a humbling experience seeing this group of teenagers praying that they will perform well and do their best. GREAT KIDS!

2 comments:

  1. What a great group of kids! I am worried though there wasn't enough pizza for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I tried posting once before about how much fun everyone seems to be having. I am sure that it was a great experience for everyone. I wish I could have been there. Grandma

    ReplyDelete