Sunday, February 1, 2009

An emotional goodbye








Tonight my parents got set apart to serve their mission in Bogota Columbia. They had beautiful blessings and it was nice to be together as a family. We even Skyped Phil and it was fun to see him and his cute family. We are so proud of mom and dad and are excited for their wonderful adventure. We wish we could go along - it is always harder to be left behind. This experience will change our lives! We are proud to be a part of it. We love YOU!!!!

3 comments:

  1. What great pictures!! It was a hard day to get through, but not without classic Shipp moments. Favorites being Tom's fainting and Jonathans shout out to the Cardinals!!! Also Abby whispering to me during Mom's blessing after Tom's fainting that she was sure her Dad was dead!! I do have dramatic children!! We love you Mom and Dad and can't wait to hear about your first day in the MTC!!! Hope those suitcases made it on the plane!! Love you. Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the picture of me and Matthew. He was so kind and attentive to his Aunt -- it was much appreciated!

    I don't know how I would have made it through without my beautiful sisters and the N/Ns!

    Reports are the Colleen is looking hard for the Purell shampoo! Anxious to get an update!!

    Love you!

    Becky

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone looks so nice. The Tom fainting story will go down in history. How funny (for everyone except Tom.) If you don't find the shampoo, let me know and we could probably have it shopped to you in Provo.

    ReplyDelete